Sunday, January 28, 2024

My Momma

She my world, she's my heart and there's no denying
I'm her girl no matter what even when I'm lying
She loving me, loving me, loving me, loving me,
She love me like nobody else
I'm telling you, telling you, telling you, telling you all
She taught me how to love myself
You might have a mom, she might be the bomb
But ain't nobody got a mom like mine
See we go way back, oh, I remember
All the times that I cried, she made me feel better

You might have a mom, she might be the bomb
But ain't nobody got a mom like mine
Her love's 'til the end, she's my best friend

Ain't nobody got a mom like mine



POSE
-Extra- Bundle Up!

RUBY'S OOTD (left)

OUTFIT
Blueberry - Asheville - Sweater - Waifu
Palette - Neive Skirt [Dark Grey] // Ebody Reborn

SHOES
: CULT : Delta - Reborn

HAIR
TRUTH / Dare V2 / Size 2

ACCESSORIES
RAWR! Witch Please Necklaces eBody Waifu
RAWR! Witch Please MAZE Garters eBody Reborn
MAZE - O-Ring Garter for Soft Thighs (R) (eBody Reborn)
MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs mod (eBody Reborn)
RAWR! Hyperion Rings eBody Reborn
RAWR! Hyperion Nails eBody Reborn

TATTOOS
VUDU TATTOO - Tranquil Sleeve - BoM - 80%
VUDU TATTOO - Tranquil Leg Sleeve - BoM - 80%

MAKE-UP
Just Magnetized - Mara Eyebrows
Just Magnetized - Dolce Cheek Blush EVO X. - Shimmer
{sangre.} Beauty Moles - Various
[theSkinnery] Cat Eyeliner
tres beau x lelutka evox - bright highlighter (60%)

DEE'S OOTD (right)

OUTFIT

 Cynful Go Getter Set - Black

 Gaia - before denim jeans  


SHOES

 Violent Seduction - Ares Heels 


HAIR

Stealthic - Sense 


ACCESSORIES

SU!- Nostril Chain Piercing


TATTOO
[BL] D tattoo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In My Goth Era

 OUTFIT //Ascend// Ottoline Fur Hoodie . Nar Mattaru . Mercury Panty {Black} SHOES REIGN. - Mira Pumps - EBODY HIGH - Onyx ACCESSORIES [ T...