Friday, January 26, 2024

Shake Him Off

And every demon wants his pound of flesh

But I like to keep some things to myself

I like to keep my issues drawn

It's always darkest before the dawn

And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back

So shake him off, oh whoa

OUTFIT
AXE-jacket_reborn
AXE-BRALETTE.
(These Items from Axe can be found at this round of the Sense Event)
! BUFFY'S ! - Victoria Panties - Reborn: out now at the Kawaii Event 

SHOES
Essenz - Lusaka (Pack 1)

TATTOOS
VUDU TATTOO - Tranquil Leg Sleeve - BoM - 80%
VUDU TATTOO - Tranquil Sleeve - BoM - 80%
moonwaii . tiny mood msg
(These are available and out now  out now at the Kawaii Project) 

ACCESSORIES
agoreable - Madam Lumiere - out now at GOTHCORE
+ARANA+ Golden Body Shine- out now at the Reborn Event

EYES
-SU!- Sadie Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

In My Goth Era

 OUTFIT //Ascend// Ottoline Fur Hoodie . Nar Mattaru . Mercury Panty {Black} SHOES REIGN. - Mira Pumps - EBODY HIGH - Onyx ACCESSORIES [ T...