Tuesday, February 6, 2024

The Pressure




I start to bite my lip & when I get to moaning I know this desire is real. I can feel the pressure building up between my hips, dripping down my lips, ready to be released and it is all I can do but to try & not think of you. 

(words inspired by Love Me Harder by The weekend and Ariana Grande lyrics) 


BACKDROP
Horny February Backdrop - The Bearded Guy

OUTFIT
Moula. Desire Lace Set - Pack! @ELEVATE6 EVENT

SHOES
.{SA}.  Kiki Boots  EBODY @ELEVATE6 EVENT

MAKEUP
[Belamour] Crush liner set @ELEVATE6 EVENT

HAIR
DOUX - Isis hairstyle

TATTOO
VUDU TATTOO - Damaged Collection - BoM/EVO-X @PLANET29

POSE
-Extra- Boudoir FATPACK









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In My Goth Era

 OUTFIT //Ascend// Ottoline Fur Hoodie . Nar Mattaru . Mercury Panty {Black} SHOES REIGN. - Mira Pumps - EBODY HIGH - Onyx ACCESSORIES [ T...