Thursday, January 4, 2024

This is Me Trying



They told me all of my cages were mental,
So I got wasted like all my potential.


OUTFIT 
Blueberry - Asheville - Tank 
- TRIGGERED - Lumi Puff Jacket
Bamboo. Yuumi skirt - Twilight. 
NECROEGO - Fishnet 6 Tights - BOM black

SHOES
Blueberry - Socialite - 3 Height Boots 

HAIR
TRUTH / Pihu / Size 2

TATOO
.:Vegas:.  Tattoo Seiji (Medium)
. i i c i n g . // baby body blush - V1 - 70%

MAKE-UP
{sangre.} Soft Shadows - Summer Edition - Peachy Pinot
{sangre.} Beauty Moles - Various
[theSkinnery] Cat Eyeliner
LeLUTKA. EvoX.Freckles.013
.:. Juniper .:. Nose Contour V5 50%

JEWELRY
(Yummy) Snake Charmer Layered Necklace
{sangre.} Grunge Stud Cross Earrings 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In My Goth Era

 OUTFIT //Ascend// Ottoline Fur Hoodie . Nar Mattaru . Mercury Panty {Black} SHOES REIGN. - Mira Pumps - EBODY HIGH - Onyx ACCESSORIES [ T...