Tuesday, January 2, 2024

As Thick as our Salyx Asses!


This gal has been my Ride or Die for YEARS! I can not tell you how thankful I am for her and her friendship! Find your people in this world and hold on to them tight, I promise you, some of them are worth it! 
I love you twinny/sister/bestieface! 



OUTFIT
Brought to you by the Wasteland Event so make sure to check it out! 

Shirt: = Domus = Juni Shirt {Ebody}
Shorts: Aloe. Gia Shorts // Reborn

SHOES
718 // Mayhem Stompers // Black // Reborn

EARRINGS
{sangre.} Grunge Stud Cross Earrings

MAKEUP
. i i c i n g . // baby body blush 
darkmoon . Wicked HD Lips 
darkmoon . Subtle Shimmer Eyeshadow 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In My Goth Era

 OUTFIT //Ascend// Ottoline Fur Hoodie . Nar Mattaru . Mercury Panty {Black} SHOES REIGN. - Mira Pumps - EBODY HIGH - Onyx ACCESSORIES [ T...