Sunday, September 10, 2023

❤ Cyber Cutie ❤


To say this outfit brings me all the happy dopamine is an understatement! I literally squealed when I put this look together because I love the way it turned out. It is bright and happy mixed with cheeky and sexy.....it is PERFECTION! 
If I don't post a new blog for a few days it is because I didn't wanna part with this look so soon! 
❤  Happy shopping my friends! ❤


OUTFIT
CryBunBun - Surprise Sweater - Teal
rotten {millicent panties}
bandaid pasties - WAIFU// . i i c i n g . (MP)
CryBunBun - 1777 Cyber Leg (CANDY) 
MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs mod (eBody Reborn)

ACCESSORIES
e.marie // neon wings : v1
e.marie neon crown : v2 +spin
LEWD - Heart Aura (Pink)

EARRINGS
e.marie // Eviee Earrings - Golds { EvoX human F }
e.marie // Kandi Earrings - Golds

MAKEUP/TATOOS
LAL-Cum  On Face Tattoo 
Just Magnetized - Mimi Nose Blush Evo X. - Shine *v5
keikumu - modela eyeshadows (eyeshadow - 01)

TONGUE
LEWD -Tubby Tongue

HAIR
WINGS-ES0730-HAIR S
Just Magnetized - Classy Hairbase set 01 / Grayscale 01



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In My Goth Era

 OUTFIT //Ascend// Ottoline Fur Hoodie . Nar Mattaru . Mercury Panty {Black} SHOES REIGN. - Mira Pumps - EBODY HIGH - Onyx ACCESSORIES [ T...